Concord National, a division of Concord National LLP, is a national broker in the Canadian food industry. We represent local and international clients who manufacture and innovative conventional and natural products for distribution across Canada. We are currently seeking an experienced KAM, Regional Accounts, located in Mississauga, ON.
If you love to achieve results and need to love what you do as well as the company you work for, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for assigned, high-profile, regional key accounts. You will develop strategic business partnerships and proactively manage assigned national key accounts to achieve business plan objectives on sales and trade spend. Assist in linking internal and external resources to successfully implement brand and category strategies to improve and enhance the overall customer experience.
The Mississauga office location will be considered as the primary work location; however, we have a hybrid work program that will allow you to work from home on a schedule pre-approved by your manager.
Our core values are:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of your supervisor, develop and implement sales KPI’s and other sales metrics; provide timely summaries to supervisor as required.
- Assist in preparing for, and then achieve or exceed sales objectives based on annual strategic business planning.
- Develop and manage relationships with regional key accounts and support them in creating demand at the consumer level. Work directly with all key accounts to optimize program effectiveness and execution.
- Seek and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- Responsible for the development of fact-based, analytical, and compelling sales presentations.
- Provide ongoing education, support, and category management insight.
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be a Concord National ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years related key account sales and/or marketing experience within CPG is essential
- University/College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience would be an important asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate in an honest, transparent, and authentic way
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously within a group/team environment
- Ability to manage a high level of detail
- Manage changing priorities
- Highly organized
- A sound understanding of business financial fundamentals
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Driver’s license in good standing with good driving record.
- Regular travel is required across assigned accounts.
- Alternating periods of sitting and standing, with some walking
- Some computer/iPad work at home and in the office
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and collaborators, we ask that employees who come into the office show proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test result.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Concord National, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.