Concord National LLP is a leading national sales brokerage agency, which operates two distinct divisions, Concord National, and Indigo Natural Products Management. We represent Canadian and international clients who manufacture conventional and natural products for distribution across the Canadian market.
We are currently seeking a Digital Key Account Manager to support the growth of our e-commerce business particularly with Amazon. This is a 6 month contract with possibility of turning into a permanent full-time position.
If you are goal-oriented, take pride in going the extra mile to over-deliver results and are a passionate team-player, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As The Digital Key Account Manager, Amazon, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of brands with Amazon.ca and driving overall performance of the portfolio with this important strategic customer. You will develop strategic business partnerships with new and existing clients and proactively manage key accounts to achieve Amazon business objectives. You will work alongside the Senior Director to lead the development of the Amazon selling strategy and advertising plans in order to achieve the business’ objectives.
Our core values are:
- Establish and deliver annual sales targets ensuring growth and profitability of assigned brands on Amazon
- Identify opportunities for new clients to sell on Amazon. Support in the sales process for new clients by developing analytical and compelling sales presentations.
- Work with client managers to understand brand investment and projected ROI selling on Amazon
- Develop product and pricing strategies for all clients selling on Amazon
- Work with external agency to develop and optimize content for Amazon
- Work with external agency to list brands on Amazon Vendor Central
- Work with client managers to develop annual advertising plans for brands listed on Amazon
- Report on advertising campaign progress and adjust advertising plans based on success metrics
- Actively participate with the sales team by presenting on monthly sales calls
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be a Concord National Ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- 3 years + related experience within Digital Industry/Amazon is required.
- University or College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience is an asset.
- Previous sales/marketing in the CPG industry is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate in an honest, transparent, and authentic way.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your actions, behaviors, and contributions.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously within a group/team environment.
- Ability to manage a voluminous detail.
- Manage changing priorities.
- Highly organized.
- Able to interpret financial information, and project forecast future sales.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Typing on a keyboard for extended periods of time
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Concord National, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted.