Concord National, a division of Concord National LLP, is a national broker in the Canadian food industry. We represent local and international clients who manufacture and innovative conventional and natural products for distribution across Canada. We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager located in Vancouver, BC to support the growth of business.
If you love to achieve results and need to love what you do as well as the company you work for, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Account Manager will be responsible for assigned key accounts such as Buy Low/Associated Grocers and Georgia Main Food Group. You will develop strategic business partnerships and proactively manage assigned key accounts to achieve business plan objectives on sales and trade spend. Assist in linking internal and external resources to successfully implement brand and category strategies to improve and enhance the overall customer experience.
Our core values are:
- Under the direction of your supervisor, develop and implement sales KPI’s and other sales metrics; provide timely summaries to supervisor as required.
- Assist in preparing for, and then achieve or exceed sales objectives based on annual strategic business planning.
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts and support them in creating demand at the consumer level. Work directly with all key accounts to optimize program effectiveness and execution.
- Seek and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- Responsible for the development of fact-based, analytical, and compelling sales presentations.
- Provide ongoing education, support, and category management insight.
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be a Concord National ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or marketing OR an equivalent combination of experience and training within CPG
- 2 + years previous or related experience. Experience in the Food industry is necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook etc.)
- Growth oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Can work autonomously, as well as on a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong and proven selling skills
- Build and maintain effective relationships
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Must be able to work within Canada, have access to a reliable, insured vehicle with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Some travel could be required across assigned accounts
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time
- Work in front of a screen for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Concord National, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.